Wednesday, February 14, 2018

YCH - get in line to anal sex!

Your OC having anal sex to bunch of guys! One fucking and others in line with hard rock cock in the background.
See samples and read terms below:


Furry Version:



Slot 1 DONE: http://aizawasilk.blogspot.com/2018/02/commission-20-i-promisse-ill-get-all-50.html
Slot 2 DONE: http://aizawasilk.blogspot.com/2018/02/commission-22-get-in-line-to-buttfuck.html

- OC or fanart
- female cis or trans / femboys only
- humans / humanoid furry only
- full naked or some clothes. Must send visual references for clothes.

> you can add dialogue box with a text you want.
> background exacly as it is.
> + 3USD if you want to change the first plan penis details.
> final file will be delivered in full resolution. PNG, FULL COLOR,  3500 x 3000 px).

It costs 10 USD only.
PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY. 50% before I start and 50% after I finish it.

send me a note at my deviantart or furafinitty or e-mail me

commissions info: fav.me/d97lf0e
free requests info: fav.me/daiprzr
follow me on pantreon for hentai games!

No comments:

Post a Comment