Wednesday, August 28, 2013

once again one of my drawing was rejected at Hentai Foundry


I love hentai foundy, I really really do. But sometimes the staff just piss me off. It's the third time I one of my drawing is denied becouse it "does not meet our quality standards for submission". Quality standards... I really don't know if its good or bad... you make the site more interesting and incentive people to dedicate more in their drawing ok... but when I get a picture like this rejected and see others that also have anatomical errors I think "what the fuck is wrong here?" I don't know, usually I think that is a personal staff issue... since I uploaded this pic to Deviant Art (9 hours ago) i've received 4 invitations to feature it on groups and 16 people favorited the pic. But it doesn't meet the quality standards of HF.
So, analysing my pic again, one thing that I really think it's a error it's that one hand is bigger than the other. But I spent my entire day on this pic, did a nice coloring, and even did a scenary that I hate...and after all that.. dude, it's just sad. And a pic i've done to a contest! I mean, it's supposed to be GOOD.
This time I really fell my gallery there is incomplete without this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment